Monday, December 19, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

This is my absolute favorite purple glitter from Barbara Trombley's art glitter called Purple Passion. I faded the same brand glitter in D58 Party Time Dazzlers and wrote "2012" on the ring fingers with a migi nail art pen.

I love these winter nails. They make winter seem a little more fun. The chunky blue glitter is #63 Ocean Mist from sparklesnailproducts.com

This is a new glitter that I am obsessed with. It is from sparklesnailproducts.com #139 Rock candy. Couldn't get enough of it so I used it on the next 3 sets of nails. I found that this particular mix was easiset to use when mixed with a little bit of clear acrylic.



These nails are an acrylic overlay. I hand painted the animal print. My client went through and picked different glitters that I had from dollarnailart.com and sparklesnailproducts.com I mixed a little of each glitter together and made her a custom glitter mix!

This glitter is also from sparklesnailproducts.com I know you are so surprised right? LOL I can't help it I love their glitter mixes. This one is #144 Tis The Season.

These nails were done completely with gel polish. I used opi Big Apple Red and gelish waterdance. I also added a little hologram glitter from Young Nails. The snowflakes are nail decals.

These nails were actually just a regular fill that I did and then I completely switched them up with fun nail art on top to make the client feel like she had a completely new set of nails.


So much fun to do every nail a little different. I try to keep it looking uniform by using the same colors. When a clothing designer makes a collection the pieces go together but they are all different. I like to use this concept when I do a set of nails.

18 comments:

  1. I love these you are sooo talented! Also thanks for the tip on sparklesnailproducts.com I haven't heard of it and there's some pretty cool stuff~

    happy holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always love, love, love your work!! I get all excited when I see a new design!
    Happy Holiday's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! What wonderful nails! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! I like the idea of Christmas Tree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these designs :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. the penguin nails are so cute!!!!Have a merry Christmas! hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration! I am also hosting a giveaway [$40 credit to an esty shop].xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! It's beautiful work.I totally love this

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you presently trying to get good publicity to the competencies and professional abilities on LinkedIn? The very best option is through Buying LinkedIn Endorsements, Connections and Followers. buying linkedin connections

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you are being guaranteed 24/7 Customer Support and life-time replacement then do not rethink when you Buy facebook reviews from a vendor. buy facebook reviews ratings

    ReplyDelete
  10. Follow newest web marketing phenomena. Buy YouTube Views and Compete your competition. buy youtube subs

    ReplyDelete
  11. These competitions involves lot many contests that are held on regular basis or periodically and to win them you should rack up greatest facebook suches as on your ID. buy usa likes

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nothing at all is free on this planet, but ensure that you Buy facebook reviews only from reliable sources for prosperous recognition on-line. buy facebook reviews

    ReplyDelete
  13. how to get subscribers on youtube It is the newest approach for boosting your Google authority.

    ReplyDelete
  14. When it pertains to ICO, it is a practice where the start-ups and small companies offer the cryptocurrency at a really inexpensive and reduced cost. ico white paper writing services

    ReplyDelete
  15. here you can buy active facebook followers and you will be easily show to peoples you are famous on facebook. buy facebook followers

    ReplyDelete
  16. He said yes and I told him I loved Coach Handbags Clearance him and Ray Ban Outlet appreciated him. The following Wednesday, he dropped dead of a heart attack. I went over to New Jordan Shoes 2020 his house, and there were many people there. Not long after that, Ken Coach Outlet quoted a line from Bennett idol, Kanye West: my mama Ray Ban Glasses I was on the come up / She said going Coach Outlet Store to school I give you a summer / . Ten years later she driving a Hummer. It was Ken way of giving Bennett his blessing a year deadline become Chance the Rapper. And he help.

    Women form a large part of Yeezy Discount many workforces throughout Europe. Many will be working throughout their menopausal Yeezy Boost 350 years. Whilst the menopause may cause no significant problems for some, for others it is known to present considerable difficulties in both their personal and working lives.

    ReplyDelete